Saturday, June 12, 2010

custom color pencil rings join the collection today

I've been thinking about completing this project for a while, but due to other things to do, this project had always been delayed. Finally, I've finished it during the week and took the pictures this morning. So, here it is one my latest color pencil rings:

Materials: color pencil, sterling silver
Diameter of the studs: 7mm (9/32 inch)
Thickness of the studs: 6mm (7/32 inch)
Colors: all colors are available, please check my list for detail.

Because it is custom made sterling silver ring, and I have to plan a trip soon, later if you can't find it in my jewelry shop, that means I am away and it will be available again when I'm back
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49271101/sterling-silver-color-pencil-ring-custom

No comments:

Post a Comment